Must-Do’s before the I-Do’s
Our wedding date is about seven months away, which explains my utter cool and calm about the whole shebang. We spent the past six months leisurely deciding on three wedding biggies:
- Venue: Signature Events, the suburban offspring of the John Hancock Building’s Signature Room.
- Budget: Small. About half of the national average.
- Guest List: 250 of our closest family members and maybe 5 friends.
Now that those bad boys are covered, I’m feeling pretty accomplished. There are projects and meetings that will demand our time as the date approaches. But if you’re like me, you’re wondering what can be done this far in advance!
Puh-lenty, that’s what! Here’s my list of Must-Do’s for the next month or two:
- Find a ceremony site that’s not booked yet! Eep!
- Meet with my uncle, our officiant.
- Book an AH-mazing DJ and videographer.
- Share thoughts with our florist and photographer.
- Shop for THE dress (omg, yes!).
- Ask my best girls to be my bridesmaids.
- Do something (anything!) with our bland wedding website.
- Collect people’s addresses. This part doesn’t sound fun at all.
- Get excited about collecting people’s addresses!
Leave a Comment
Be the first to comment!